Seniors who would benefit from having live-in care solutions from the comfort of their own home have exactly that at A-1 Home Care in Downey. That’s because A-1 Home Care represents the leader in elder care in all of Los Angeles and Orange County, providing exceptional relief services to seniors of all ethnicities and economic backgrounds, from Jewish to Middle Eastern and Asian to European.
A-1 Home Care is composed of compassionate caregivers who come out to the comfort of the home with affordable caregiving options that are equally diverse. They can last for as long or as short as needed, depending on your loved one’s specific caregiving requirements.
A-1 Home Care’s diverse caregiver options include in-home services such as:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· nutritious and delicious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
A-1 Home Care is also proud to offer caregiving options such as Alzheimer’s care, Multiple Sclerosis care, and child care.
If you’d like to know more about the exceptional and reasonable elder caregiving solutions offered at A-1 Home Care, then call a friendly caregiver today by dialing (562) 929-8400 or (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities that include Pico Rivera, Whittier, Cerritos, Los Alamitos, and Seal Beach.