Is there a loved one in your home who has suffered brain damage, and would benefit from the leading brain injury care options in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Downey, our specialized 24 hour care experts are as heady as they come-- because we understand the importance of keeping our mind sharp for seniors when it comes to dealing with brain injuries in the home. Each caregiver on staff provides lasting cognitive care with hourly in-home care options that are committed to helping seniors smile.
Take a look at some of the leading caregiving services that help brain injury patients in the home with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiving solutions for special needs children with autism and paralysis/epilepsy, as well as pet care for a variety of animals. After all, anything less than a full scope of care just isn't cutting it at A-1!