Do you have a loved one in the home who needs specialized round-the-clock care to be all that he/she can be?
At A-1 Home Care in Downey, we provide 24 hour care experts who come out to the comfort of the home with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others. The affordable and diverse caregiving solutions utilized by our affectionate and professional caregivers extend to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European-- because we know that excellence without diversity doesn't amount to much of anything.
Take a look below at some of the caregiving options provided for elders in the home when they choose A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides senior services that include diabetic care for people with high blood sugar, arthritis care for elders with stiff joints and brittle bones, and even brain injury care for those who have suffered a traumatic head injury.
For more information about A-1 Home Care and its exceptional caregiving duties available to you right here in Los Angeles and Orange County, contact a friendly caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in Whittier, Pico Rivera, Cerritos, Long Beach, and La Mirada.