If you have a loved one who is going to be staying in the hospital following an impending surgery, did you know that your loved one can enjoy continual companionship during his/her stay?
At A-1 Home Care in Downey, our caregivers provide friendly companionship to elders who seek it—regardless of where they happen to be. That means elders who are spending time in the hospital don’t need to feel alone when their family and friends aren’t present, because A-1 Home Care’s diverse after surgery care solutions are here to stay!
Some of the affordable hospital sitter services at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
· maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
· transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care has served seniors in communities throughout Los Angeles and Orange County since its inception more than 20 years ago, and has retained the honorary distinction as the caregiving agency trusted most in all of Southern California.
To discover more about the affordable after surgery elder care options available in Downey and surrounding areas, call a helpful caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve in neighboring cities like Cerritos, Pico Rivera, Whittier, Los Alamitos, and Los Angeles.